Origin: Shandong, China
High water absorpiton capacity
Water absorption capacity under high pressure
Good water absorption capacity
SAP absorbs water at several times to one thousand times of its dry weight. It retains most of the absorbed liquid, even under considerable pressure.
SAP is almost insoluble in water or in most solvents.
SAP is almost non-toxic.
SAP has a narrow particle-size distribution.
SAP boasts good flowability and can be scattered constantly by a feeder.
SAP maintains its good flowability even in highly humid environments.
Absorbents for medical waste
Water blocking tape
Water Swellable tape
Water swellable fiber
Water absorbents (including water-holding material, dewatering agents)
Rubbers or resins
|Free absorbency (distilled water)||377.72g/g|
|Free Aabsorbency (0.9% salty water)||54-60g/g|
|Absorbing Capacity Under Load||≥18g/g 0.7PSI|
|Absorbing Rate (25 Times Salty Water)||40.82s|
|Particle Size Distribution||30-80mesh|
Related Industry Knowledge
- Environmental protection prospects ...
- Bright prospects for China polyprop...
- Pam main uses
- Amphoteric polyacrylamide for dry-s...
- Polyacrylamide decomposition method
- Pam not wearing gloves of any conse...
- Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis ...
- Pam quickly dissolves in water method
- Cationic polyacrylamide why not use...
- Cationic polyacrylamide what harm
- Super Flocculant of Polyacrylamide ...
- What is the use of polyacrylamide？
- How crude oil demulsifiers work
- Use both anionic polyacrylamide and...
- Crude demulsifier demulsification p...
- Cationic polyacrylamide features an...
- Polyacrylamide related introduction
- CPAM application
- Emulsion polyacrylamide use flow
- Cationic polyacrylamide use matters...