Model NO.: LV, HV
Environmental Protection: Yes
Application: Oil Drilling Well,Petroleum Additives
CAS No: 9004-32-4
Package: Ton Bags or 25kg or 50lb Per Sack
Kind: Drilling Fluid
Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
Other Name: Polyanionic Cellulose
Grade: Hv & LV
Specification: white powder
Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) (Polyanionic Cellulose) is a kind of nonionic cellulose ether featured the properties of high purity, high DS, particularly high viscosity or low viscosity. These products are demi-natural polymer additive, thickening agent, filtrate reducer.
Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) is an indispensable product for drilling mud making.
Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) is high purity product; the water solution of this white powder is transparent and viscid. As water-soluble polymer, it dissolves immediately in cold/hot water and can be used as a thickening agent, rheology controller, bond, stabilizer, colloid protector, suspending agent, and filtrate reducer.
Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) is a good drilling mud additive and also an important material for confecting well liquid, a high mud volume product that featured high acid-resistance and salt-resistance ability.
Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) is a good filtrate reducer with the capacity of increasing viscosity and anti-high temperature (150°C) in the freshwater, seawater, or even saturated brine well-completion liquid.
Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) is suitable for confecting the completion fluid with these 3 kinds of water above.
|Appearance||Freely flowable powder||Freely flowable powder|
|Viscosity Brookfield 1%||≤50||≥1500|
|APL Fluid Lose||Increase 0.57%||≤25.0 ml||≤20.0ml|
|Increase 0.86%||≤15.0 ml||≤15.0ml|
|Increase 1.14%||≤10.0 ml||≤10.0ml|
|VP Value||Increase 0.57%||≤0.5||≥2.4|
Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) -HV is for water-based drilling fluids, which can effectively reduces the filtration rate of many water-based oil and gas drilling fluids and may also be used to increase and stabilize viscosity to improve hole cleaning and suspension properties in a wide variety of fluid environment.
Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) -LV is for use in solids-laden, water-based drilling fluids, which can effectively reduces the filtration rate of many water-based drilling fluids, without causing significant increases in viscosity or gel strength.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Environmental protection prospects ...
- Bright prospects for China polyprop...
- Pam main uses
- Amphoteric polyacrylamide for dry-s...
- Polyacrylamide decomposition method
- Pam not wearing gloves of any conse...
- Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis ...
- Pam quickly dissolves in water method
- Cationic polyacrylamide why not use...
- Cationic polyacrylamide what harm
- Super Absorbent Polymer for Baby/ A...
- High Quality Sodium Polyacrylate/ S...
- Acrylic Acid-2-Acrylamido-2-Methylp...
- Sodium Polyacrylate/Sap/Super Absor...
- Super Flocculant of Polyacrylamide ...
- What is the use of polyacrylamide？
- How crude oil demulsifiers work
- Use both anionic polyacrylamide and...
- Crude demulsifier demulsification p...
- Cationic polyacrylamide features an...