The characteristics of cationic polyacrylamide：
1, water-soluble, can also be completely dissolved in cold water. Cationic polyacrylamide
2, add a small amount of cationic polyacrylamide products, you can get great flocculation effect. Generally only need to add 0.01 ~ 10ppm (0.01 ~ 10g / m3), can fully play its role.
3, while using cationic polyacrylamide products and inorganic flocculant (polyferric sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, iron salts, etc.), can show greater results.
Function of cationic polyacrylamide：
1, to clarify the role of purification;
2, sedimentation to promote the role;
3, to promote the role of filtration;
4, thickening effect and other effects.
Therefore, it can fully meet the requirements of wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, mineral processing, coal washing and papermaking.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Environmental protection prospects ...
- Bright prospects for China polyprop...
- Pam main uses
- Amphoteric polyacrylamide for dry-s...
- Polyacrylamide decomposition method
- Pam not wearing gloves of any conse...
- Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis ...
- Pam quickly dissolves in water method
- Cationic polyacrylamide why not use...
- Cationic polyacrylamide what harm
- Polyacrylamide related introduction
- CPAM application
- Emulsion polyacrylamide use flow
- Cationic polyacrylamide use matters...
- Use of polyacrylamide
- The scope of APAM
- Polyacrylamide emulsion using the flow
- Physical and Chemical Properties of...
- The purpose of APAM