Model NO.: 30%, 40%
Solid Content: 30%, 40%
Package: 250kg Drums, or as Customer′s Requirement
Color: Colorless or Light Yellow Transparent
Type: Industrial Circulating Water Treatment Agent
Specification: 30%, 40%
Acrylic Acid-2-Acrylamido-2-Methylpropane Sulfonic Acid Copolymer
( AA-AMPS )
AA/AMPS is the copolymer of acrylic acid and 2-acrylanmido-2-methylpropanesulfonic acid (AMPS). Due to including carboxylic group (scale inhibition and dispersion) and sulfonic acid group (strong polarity) in this copolymer, AA/AMPS has high calcium tolerance and good scale inhibition for calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate and zinc scale. When built with organophosphines, the synergic effect is obvious. AA/AMPS is suitable to be used in water quality of high pH and high alkaline, it is one of the ideal scale inhibitor and dispersant on high concentration index.
AA/AMPS can be used as scale inhibitor and dispersant in open circulating cool water system, oilfield refill water system, metallurgy system and iron & steel plants to prevent sediment of ferric oxide. When built with organophosphorines and zinc salt, the suitable pH value is 7.0~9.5.
AA/AMPS can also be used as dyeing auxiliaries for textile.
Package and Storage:
Normally In 250kg net Plastic Drum, IBC drum can also be used as required.
Storage for ten months in room shady and dry place.
|Appearance||Colorless or light yellow liquid|
|Solid content %||30 min||40 min|
|Free monomer (as MA) %||0.5 max||0.8 max|
|Density (20oC)g/cm 3||1.10 min||1.15 min|
Related Industry Knowledge
- Environmental protection prospects ...
- Bright prospects for China polyprop...
- Pam main uses
- Amphoteric polyacrylamide for dry-s...
- Polyacrylamide decomposition method
- Pam not wearing gloves of any conse...
- Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis ...
- Pam quickly dissolves in water method
- Cationic polyacrylamide why not use...
- Cationic polyacrylamide what harm
- Sodium Polyacrylate/Sap/Super Absor...
- Super Flocculant of Polyacrylamide ...
- What is the use of polyacrylamide？
- How crude oil demulsifiers work
- Use both anionic polyacrylamide and...
- Crude demulsifier demulsification p...
- Cationic polyacrylamide features an...
- Polyacrylamide related introduction
- CPAM application
- Emulsion polyacrylamide use flow