- Oilfield Auxiliary
Anionic Polyacrylamide (APAM) Powder Water Treatment Chemicals
Anionic Polyacrylamide, Flocculant, Coagulant manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Anionic Polyacrylamide (APAM) Powder Water Treatment Chemicals,Water Treatment Chemical Polyaluminium Chloride,Cationic Polyacrylamide and so on.
Welcome to consult anionic polyacrylamide (apam) powder water treatment chemicals price with Shandong Tongli Chemical Co.,Ltd, which is one of the leading anionic polyacrylamide (apam) powder water treatment chemicals suppliers in China and also a productive anionic polyacrylamide (apam) powder water treatment chemicals factory.
Classification:Chemical Auxiliary Agent
Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China
Anionic polyacrylamide is a kind of soluble high molecular weight polymer or polyelectrolyte. Having several polar groups in the molecular chain, it can form bridge among particles by absorbing suspended solid particles in wastewater and condense particle into big flocs by neutralizing charges. Therefore, it can speed up sedimentation of particles in suspensions and excels in speeding up purification of solutions and promoting filtration and so on.
Anionic polyacrylamide is of full product lineup and can serve various demands. It is of good solubility and can easily dissolved in cold water. Small dosage product of this series can achieve great flocculation generally speaking, 0.01-10ppm will bring its effect to the fullest. Use it in conjunction with inorganic flocculants (poly-ferric sulfate, poly aluminum chloride, poly-ferric chloride salts etc. ) can achieve even better result.
This series excels in flocculation. For its performance in purification, clarification, sedimentation promotion, filtration promotion, thickening, and other aspects, it can satisfy demands in various fields like wastewater treatment, liquid waste disposal, sludge thickening and dehydration, mineral separation, coal washing, and papermaking.
Application Method & Notes:
1. It is recommended to prepare the product in water solution at 0.1% concentration. It is proposed to use the neutral and desalted water.
2. The product should be scattered evenly in the stirred water, and the dissolving can be accelerated by warming the water (below 60° C).
3. The most economical dosage can be determined based by a preliminary test.
4. The solid product is packed in inner plastic bags and further in polypropylene woven bags with each bag containing 25Kg. The colloidal product is packed in inner plastic bags and further in fiber plate drums with each drum containing 50Kg or 200kg.
5. This product is hyqroscopic, so it is should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place below 35° C.
6. The solid product should be prevented from leaking on the ground because the hygroscopic powder can make the floor slippery.
|Appearance||White sand-like powder or colorless transparent colloid||White sand-like powder or colorless transparent colloid|
|Molecular Weight||18~25 million||0.5~17 million|
|Anionic Degree( % )||10~55||55~90|
|Solid content ( % )||90.0||90.0|
|Undissolved substance ( % )||0.3||0.2|